1. Place foil blade in a vice with tang and wire upward.
(see photo #1)
2. Bring wire into guard from outside the guard and push wire into channel opening, which is inside the guard.
(see photo #2)
3. At the same time as you pull the wire through the channel opening and upwards, slide the guard all the way down along foil tang. Then, slide the spaghetti onto the wire, all the way down and into the channel of the guard.
(see photo #3)
4. Attach wire to your foil guard socket, bayonet or 2 prong and reassemble weapon/foil normally.
5. This way you will have your foil wire safely secured, without any wire breaking, while you might have loose handle, etc.